Thursday 5 August 2010

The Weird Bruise

Well hello fellow bloggers and blogees, i dont have much to say today but i what i will say is this...i have the most mysterious bruise in the most weirdest spot to get a bruise...my forearm, i dont think i have ever had a bruise there before and how i recieved this is unbeknown to be. but it is there, and its a sort of yellowy colour and not too attractive.

I would like to take the time to apologise about the spellings or grammer or general idiocy of my scrawl, unlike my chum the cake chompers blog who's literacy skills are of excellence. She actually gets angry when individuals do not use grammer correctly or write the right their/there...quite frankly i dont give a toss, so you can all flip off and enjoy my badly wrote blogs...so there. To add, i may be writing these tired after a long hard day at the office and making sure they are correctly written will just add to my tiredness and frustrate me when i could be doing some good decent stalking on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment